Wednesday, May 23, 2012

GGG

Alas! I was waiting for a PRO to criticize this...And it would be: 7Wonderlicous. The day has come!
My younger sisters: Maya-6, Emma-4-, play this game whenever they go online...Not that often, but still..

Girls Go Games
I think 100% this is not good for little girls. Their games?! Kissing games, Nerd makeover games, shoot the geek..WHAT THE, SHOOT THE GEEK?!! YOU KIDDING ME?! That "shoot the geek" game was banned, but it had so many users! There are games there where the girl is kissing boys in theaters, and stuff.
Although there are math games, I still DO NOT recommend Girls Go Games. I just don't. I USED to like it. When I was 8, but I noticed all the games there, were becoming weird. When I'd used GGG before, it was different colors, no kissing games..just math games, cooking games, etc., but it suddenly transformed to: a PINK background. Kissing games. Shoot the geek, I-hate-nerds- kind of games...
How about...a petition?

No comments:

Post a Comment